... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

20 Days Old


We love looking at our daughter.  We love looking at all the things she does.  Which really isn’t that much since she’s still mostly a helpless flesh pod.  But during these first three weeks there have been some rather small developments which are actually awesome to behold as a father.  Around week 2 the random arm movements actually start to have meaning.  She can almost bat away my relentless attempts of poking her about the face just to get a reaction.
   But this pretty much stole my heart.

When those little digits curled around my finger and actually grabbed it with purpose, I was so proud of her.  Seems like a silly thing to be proud of.  But I am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment