... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

22 Days Old


  It’s my first week back to work and already the best time of day is when I walk through the door and see my daughter.  She may be crying, smiling or filling her diaper but it doesn’t matter.  My day is made.  
  I had always imagined myself being a dad.  I imagined myself doing all the fatherly things a father might do.  But now that I actually am a father, it is so much better than I ever could have imagined.  And this is simply from the act of coming home at the end of the day.  
   But that won’t keep me from being an ass as seen in this video:

Yes, I realize she’s an individual already fraught with emotions and desires of her own.  But that doesn’t mean I still can’t manipulate her like a puppet or plaything for my own enjoyment.  At least until she starts driving or something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment