... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

8 Days Old

Today was our first outing.  Despite this photo, Von Bebe actually complained very little.
   Okay all you experienced parents out there, now is the part where you tell me all the things I've done wrong in the above picture.  Let me have it.
   We decided that the child's first foray into the wild would not be a McDonald's drive thru.  So we selected a location that any parents wanting to culturize their child would choose:  the public library.  
   We were only there for 10 or 15 minutes and on the way out, my wife obtained a library card in our daughter's name.  She won't be able to read for years and she already has a library card.  I would not have thought to do this, but it's actually pretty awesome.  Yeah.  My wife is going to be the one to ensure our daughter is cultured, educated and a contributor of society.  I'll teach her how to use a table saw without cutting off her fingers.

2 comments:

  1. Nate says: :Good job, Uncle Rob!" Yay for library cards and 10 fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nate! Working hard to fulfill my paternal duties. Still need to buy that Powerball ticket this week.

    ReplyDelete