... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Friday, February 3, 2012

26 Days Old

Well, I made it to the end of my first week back at work as a father and I am Dog Tired.  
   Speaking of dogs, here's a picture of Von Bebe next to ours.  Well... his feet anyway.  And what this says about scale is either the baby is small, or the dog has big feet.  And since the baby was 9lbs 14oz when born, I guess the dog has big feet.
Seriously, though.  My wife and I feel like we kind of lucked out with our daughter.  She's given us lots of sleep at nights and is fairly easy to settle.  But apparently that doesn't count for much based on my desire to take naps.  I've never in my life wanted naps so bad.  
   Having been back at work, the weekends once again mean something and I am totally going to take advantage of this weekend and nap as much as possible.  'course, it's easy for me to say that now.  We'll see how I did on the other side of the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment