... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Week 13 Day 5

   We went to IKEA to look for new things to get for the nursery.  And we found a killer set of drawers that is just the right height for changin’ babies! 
   But what I really want to say is I’ve never seen so many pregnant women in one place before in my life!  Now I’ve been to IKEA before but haven’t noticed this.  Am I only noticing this now because we are expecting?  I think it’s kind of like not noticing how many of one kind of car is on the road until you’ve driven it, then seeing them all over the place.
   IKEA must be like a magnet for expectant parents looking to furnish a nursery for super cheap.  Gotta hand it to the Swedes.  They know how to tap into a market.
   This makes me wonder where else I will start noticing a high percentage of pregnant women.  Has anyone else noticed places like this?

1 comment:

  1. For a woman who is unable to conceive, the world is full of landmines of glowing, pregnant females. The mall was torture for me. Fertility abounds there. Infants, toddlers, women in their first trimester, second trimester...It was excruciating.I know now that the mall is cheap, air conditioned entertainment for those who are pregnant or caring for little ones. Check it out. All of the fertile ones are THERE.

    ReplyDelete