... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Week 13 Day 1

   With the first trimester officially over it feels great to think that we are a third of the way to childbirth.
   On the other hand, there’s still 6 months to go.  And I have to say that I really miss that glass of wine or bottle of beer.  It is much harder than I thought, and I was a complete ass the other day when I found myself complaining about it to my spouse. 
   I’m doing this by choice.  She doesn’t have the choice.  So the last thing she wants to hear is my whining about it.  Joining my wife in solidarity is more than just abstaining from alcohol.  That is probably going to be the easy part when it comes right down to it.  The hard part is keeping my mouth shut.  But I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment