... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week 12 Day 7

   Why do people feel like they are allowed to touch the belly of a pregnant woman?  Would it be appropriate if her stomach was flat?  No, that would be called harassment!
  So it’s probably not appropriate to do so when it’s round.  But for some reason, the personal bubble gets popped when the pregnancy starts to show.  I’m sure there’s a very interesting reason behind this that has something to do with cultural influences.  That doesn’t make it right.
   But don’t take my word for it:
There’s some other good stuff here that will help me to not be an ass.

1 comment:

  1. I had a university professor tap my unpregnant belly and ask when we were due. I hated this guy anyway, but can you IMAGINE????? REALLY!

    ReplyDelete