... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Week 11 Day 6

   The nausea can be kept at bay by eating every couple of hours.  This has led us to inventing multiple meals.  Second breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Multiple snacky times and numerous desserts all help keep the nausea at bay. 
   Well, I suppose I don’t HAVE to participate in the added meal times.  But it sure is fun.  And what kind of husband would I be if I didn’t support my wife, amiright?  So in solidarity I have not only given up alcohol, but I have also joined in the many mealtimes necessary to remain functional.
   Not a bad way to not be an ass.

2 comments:

  1. I had second dinner last night. Not because I had to, but because, damn, if someone offers you a stuffed pork chop, you better eat it. Now I'll just say it's in solidarity with you and Deb! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we need to start a national second dinner day.

    ReplyDelete