... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 11 Day 5

   Missed a day.  Oops.  Busy weekend.
   If I pass anything on to my child (other than genetics) I hope that they understand the importance of communication and the role it plays in having a relationship with a life partner.
   I am so fortunate to have someone who is equally willing to discuss whatever issues come up.  It’s not easy.  The easy thing to do is to bury the frustration and just not talk about it. 
   But when my partner and I are able to retrospectively look at the root of the problem and determine how our frustrations develop, the reward is indescribable.  It’s like a huge weight is lifted from my shoulders and I can actually get on with my life.
   THAT is what I hope I can pass on to my child.  

No comments:

Post a Comment