... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Week 10 Day 6

   I can’t say this enough.  Read birthing books.  Particularly books on natural childbirth.  It is nothing like what is portrayed in the movies and I don’t know why this information is not common knowledge for everyone.
   I have been pleasantly surprised time and time again by the facts and information I’ve garnered from the multiple books I’m reading.  I can’t even keep track of how many I’m reading right now.  I have a book mark in each one and I’ll just scoop one up and start reading where I left off.  They’re not all perfect but they all have some good information that makes me glad I picked it up in the first place.
   Even if you hate to read, don’t be an ass.  Just read a frickin’ book.

No comments:

Post a Comment