... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Monday, July 30, 2012

29 Weeks Old

Von Bebe has developed lightning reflexes and her arms are much longer than they look.  Therefore, she gets into everything and everything gets into her mouth before her sometimes unobservant parents are able to intercept things like power cords, dog hair and leaves from between the cracks of the deck.  Yum.
   Because of this, she also gets much closer to the cameras than sometimes anticipated as you can see here.
One more day until VB starts going to daycare part time.  I still have a couple of weeks before I go back to work, but we thought it would be best to ease into it.  Not for her, but for me.  I'm sure she'll be fine.  I'm the one who will likely be spending the next several afternoons in fetal position cradling her stuffed owl and quietly humming to myself.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment