... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Week 38 Day 6

Ta Da!


In these last weeks, my wife gets to enjoy "false" labor known as Braxton Hicks contractions.  I can even tell when they're happening because her entire abdomen becomes much more rigid.  Go figure.  The muscles CONTRACT and it feels more dense.  Duh.  Sometimes I surprise even myself with my Holmesian powers of deduction.
   Anyway, my wife has taken to calling the baby "triangle baby" during these occurrences due to the fact that as the muscles contract around the baby, they take shape of whatever configuration the baby is in.  Which most of the time resembles a triangle.  Again with my superior powers of deduction!
   Hopefully, calling the baby a triangle won't come back to bite us in the rear.

2 comments:

  1. "Triangle Man, Triangle Man... Triangle Man hates Particle Man..." Do you know anyone named Particle Man? Could be a problem. Of course, Triangle wins the fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have every TMBG kid album just waiting to be unleashed on Von Bebe. I'd much rather listen to those over and over again rather than Teletubbies, Barney or Elmo.

    ReplyDelete