... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Week 35 Day 7

   My wife sent me this video that she took with her smart phone.

   Now THIS is pretty freaky.  We have about a month to go (plus or minus) and the kid seems ready to be free.  I remember hearing that towards the end of the third trimester the baby will actually move less because it is running out of room.  It would be awesome if that were true but I think it might have been a lie to make us feel better.
   I thought this would have been an appropriate place for a link to the alien chest burster scene in the first Alien movie, but after watching it I quickly realized this would be a mistake.  Instead, here is a link to the Spaceballs version.  Which considering how much reaction we’re getting from musical events we attend seems even more appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment