... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week 22 Day 4


  Yet another physical change that happens to the female body during a pregnancy is swollen ankles.  Or “pankles”.  (get it?  Pregnant ankles!)  The word “pankles” can almost make me think of pancakes.  Which are yummy.  But I imagine having pankles still sucks.
   My wife was recently on a business trip in Little Rock, Arkansas.  And really, what kind of state is Arkansas?  It’s like Kansas with pirates…   Arrrr.. Kansas.
   Anyway, here are two photos she took of her ankles.  One in the morning and one in the evening.  Guess which is which.


  
   So I heard about swollen ankles during pregnancy but I really didn’t have any idea.  Ouch.  This is yet one more reason for the need to thank our wives/partners during pregnancy.
   Thanks, hon!
Can I not be an ass this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment