... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week 19 Day 3

   Game #2 to play with your pregnant wife:  Hold up the belly.
Only I think she really appreciates this one.  After all, she holds it up 24/7 and breathes a huge sigh of relief when I do this. 
   So what I do is just lift her stomach using both of my hands spread along the underside of the baby bulge.  It is surprisingly heavy and substantial.  And I am very thankful that I don’t have to hold this extra weight in front of me at all times.  I imagine that I would if I could because I see just how tired it makes her and I’d like to do anything I can to alleviate her stress (both physical and psychological). 
   Then I could be like the aliens in the Alien Nation series that was on in the late 80s early 90s.  I was going to post a link to a youtube video here but what I found is far more disturbing than I even remember.  (It might be the mullets)  Oh what the heck, here it is. 
   That show was wacky, but fairly open minded and progressive when it comes to sex roles in our society.  Definitely not assy.
   As for me holding up my wife’s stomach, I’ll leave that up to her as to whether it makes me an ass or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment