... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

4 years old…

My daughter, not me. And I’m still alive. A few more gray hairs (when I let my hair get long enough to see them) but overall, I’d have to say that every year has been more awesome than the last.
                Here are things I’m looking forward to in 2016: reading for herself, writing more than just her name, going to the bathroom by herself (more often), Rogue 1, the Chevy Bolt (no, I’m not getting one), her final year of preschool, puzzles, Legos, ballet, video games, playing piano and the list goes on.
                Here she is at an art studio celebrating her birthday. Please note the shirt.
If she WANTS to become president, I would fully support that.  But I would also be fine if she wanted to become a professional pan flute player… mostly fine. It is exciting to think what will interest her in the coming years and what she’ll be doing 20 years from now.

                For the time being, it’s a pleasure watching her navigate the ins and outs of licking an egg beater. (See what I did there?  Ins and outs… cause… you know.  An egg beater has spaces and holes and stuff.  Funny, right?)


No comments:

Post a Comment