... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Almost 2!

So I decided something a while back.  I decided that a good way to not be an ass is to stop feeling guilty about not writing any blog entries in what feels like forever.  I decided that if I forced myself to spend 15-30 extra minutes each day writing something here, that's 15-30 minutes less time that I could be spending with my daughter and/or wife.  So sorry about your luck... whoever you are.
   That said, here I am now writing at 9:30pm on a Sunday night.  Both wife and daughter are asleep and I probably should be, too.  But I finally thought it would be a good time to say something here.  Especially now that VonBebe is almost 2 YEARS OLD!  (in 4 days)  Seriously, how did that even happen?
   As much as I wanted to keep up with regular entries, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I made lots of excuses for myself but in the end, I just chose other priorities above this.
   And here are some of those priorities:



Fatherhood has been the best thing ever to happen to me and I think it suits me well.  That and I helped make a pretty stinkin' cute kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment