... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

38 Weeks Old

Almost 9 months old and VB had her first plane ride already.  Unfortunately, I wasn't on it with her.  But I did get some great photos from my wife.
   What this also means, is that I am separated from my family until the weekend and I have really mixed feelings.  On the one hand, I miss them terribly and the house is eerily quiet when I get home from work.  On the other hand, the house is quiet when I get home from work... and I've enjoyed a bit of leisure time as I catch up on some episodes of Walking Dead on Netflix.  I may even have been looking a little forward to VB's absence.
   Does this make me an ass?  I kind of feel like one.  Like I'm not missing my wife and daughter enough.  
On the other hand, I finally downloaded about a month's worth of video to the computer so here's a little something.  Sorry for the 2 minute plus of my daughter taking stuff out of the laundry basket. But I find it quite fascinating and entertaining.
And here is one of her "dancing".  I fully expect her to make an appearance on So You Think You Can Dance.  Maybe not today.  But in a couple of years.
 
It's only been two days and one night so far.  I hope my family is safe and sleeping soundly.  I will probably be sleeping more soundly.  Another reason I may be an ass is I am really enjoying having the bed to myself for a couple of nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment