... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Monday, April 2, 2012

12 Weeks Old


And learning new things every single day.  Like teething, for example!  Now, I’m not a complete ass.  I KNOW all babies go through teething.  But (and this may show my ineptitude or lack of foresight), I had little idea when it started or how long it would last.  Much to my dismay, I just yesterday discovered that signs of pre-teething start around 3 or 4 months.  (Right now for Von Bebe!)  These signs include excess saliva production and chewing on fingers and hands.  However the first tooth may not erupt until month 9!  So we have 5 to 6 months of saliva to expect. 
   Can’t. Wait.
Here’s an example of a fraction of what I expect to be in store for the coming months.
Fortunately, an aunt made a couple of these awesome Starwars bibs which make me want to drool so I can wear them myself. 
   Unfortunately, I’m afraid she’s going to outgrow them before she’s done teething.
Such is the life of a father trying not to be an ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment