... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

... Or parenthood from the male perspective.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Week 38 Day 1


     38 weeks….   They say you’re never really “ready” for the birth.  But I have to say… we’re READY!  I know as soon as it happens I’ll be freaking out. 
   Every midwife visit could be our last before the baby decides to come.  Our weekly pictures may include the little one next week.  We just don’t/can’t/wont know until it happens.
   Enjoy this shot of a belly painting that our midwife did for us.  My wife jokingly calls it our full color ultrasound. 


And it accurately reflects the position of the baby.  Although it has been in this position for weeks if not months, now.
   Honestly, if the baby came this early (about 2 weeks before the “due date”) it would actually make our parental leave plans more difficult.  So we really should try to be more patient.  (Easier said than done.)  Then I think screw being patient!  This is where I get to be a selfish ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment